My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://hungryhungryhilly.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Still Busy

So still I find myself insanely busy with work, moving, weddings and goingaways.

I haven't really made anything new in the last few weeks, and I keep on rehashing this recipe I saw on Organgette (originally a Jamie Oliver creation). If you are busy try it out, it is instantly comforting.

Sometimes the best parties are the ones where everyone contributes and such was the case with my friend Kinnon's going away party this past Saturday. One day (when she is done moving) I will badger my friend Mel for her biscotti recipe. They were still warm when they got to the party.
Can you guess where Kinnon is going?

I am actually proud of these photos, so less words, more pictures. Who thought I would ever say that?










No comments: